Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back in Business!

So I got a steroid injection last week from my Dr. It took about a week but my sciatic symptoms have finally dissapated. We went to a wedding this weekend and I was able to dance the night away. I think we are finally in the clear! We have discussed how to restart and we both agree that we need to schedule a night and just concentrate on re-entering LDD. We will go over what has happened over the past few weeks, how things have decayed around the house, without the discipline. If anything, we've realized what a positive effect LDD has had in our relationship. Its impact has been immense. I think making it work has become a priority to both of us. A definite transformational discipline is needed. We both need to get back into that mindset. My posts should get more regular as soon as we get back into the swing of things. Thanks everybody for sticking around!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, not really sure what a transformational discipline is, sounds scary, so will be waiting to read about it.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the injection worked and you're feeling better. It is amazing what DD can do for a relationship! Good luck in the future! Meow

    ReplyDelete