Thursday, June 4, 2009

My massage last night was wonderful. I came home and went right to bed. This morning we made love. No spanking at all. I will have my Maintenance Spanking tonight and my HOH felt that was sufficient to keep me motivated to be productive today. So far, the day has been crazy. My kitchen WAS spotless this morning but I have spent all day cleaning out the pantry. I am taking a break right now to eat lunch. My kids have been playing "Disneyworld" upstairs. I hope they haven't been creating a disaster zone. I will go check in on them in a few... Geez, how do wives do this everyday and still have the energy to make dinner? Once I get the house really in order, things will settle down, I'm sure... but shit, I need a nap!

I think tonight's Maintenance Discipline will be good for us. I haven't really had a long spanking session since last Friday. I am due for it. Not that I am really looking forward to it, but I am focusing on the after effect. That will be good. I hope. I have been very good this week, I think. It should be a positive reinforcement type of discipline. Reminding me of my place and my obligations. Alright, back to the freaking pantry...

No comments:

Post a Comment