Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hello all!  I know I have essentially fallen off the face of the planet, but I am alive and well.  We have had many health hiccups over the last few years but have survived and thrived!

My HOH and I have had many discussions over our failed attempts to maintain a much needed LDD lifestyle and have had our "come to Jesus" conversation.  We are officially back on track.  I have had a few spankings already.  I anticipate being active once more on this blog- not that anybody is even following it anymore, which is alright.  I am doing this for me, and for my HOH.  If anybody is still out there, I hope you are all doing well!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm trying to read all of it. I'm absorbing all I can. Thank you for being there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You seem to have plenty of followers now. Keep us posted on your progress!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I stumbled upon LDD totally by accident and I am curious about it. I am not sure it would be a good lifestyle choice for me (victim of domestic violence) but it does seem to be a healthy thing for your and your husband and as most sources on this are...shady to say the least I was wondering if I might be able to ask questions of you and your HOH? Provided it doesn't go against his rules, because I do want to be as respectful as possible of you and your HOH.

    ReplyDelete