Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Always In the Mood?

So I know that I have a punishment coming to me.  My HOH specifically asked me to wash his clothes.  I forgot to put them in the dryer.  Not good, I know.  He has been working a lot lately and informed me that he hasn't forgotten or ignored it, that I will be punished on Friday night. 

Sooooo, on a side note.  Since we started this, I feel like I am always sexually aroused.  I am masturbating multiple times per day.  I am ALWAYS thinking about sex and am constantly wet.  He has been so busy with work and is so tired.  How do I go about getting it?   Do I simply wait for him to want it or do I assert myself more to get it?  What is the "submissive" thing to do???  Help?  I am horny!!!

3 comments:

  1. Put yourself out there, wear some sexy lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I know he's very busy with work, but, he took a nap last night instead of having sex. I did say something and he gave it to me. Afterwards we both felt better. I am just horny all of the time. I never seem to get enough sex. It is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your HOH should regulate your orgasms; that is part of Domestic Discipline, and it will make it more real for you. Anton NEVER cums without my permission.

    Right now you are getting everything you want: sexually arousing pain and freedom to masturbate. You need more punishment which includes DENIAL of what you want. Is he reading your journal? You write many things for which you should be punished...

    ReplyDelete