Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Submission Training

The last time we made a genuine effort at this lifestyle I really struggled with obtaining Actual Submission, accepting my place both internally and externally.  This time we are really trying to focus on that.  For at least 30 minutes every evening we are spending time working on it.  I am trying to call my HOH "Sir".  I am getting my chores done. 

I have my first maintenance spanking tomorrow night and I know that it is going to be intense.  He is really committed to making a lasting impression on me (quite literally, I think).  We have a plethera of new implements and I know he wants to experiment with them all.  I am on my best behaviour in anticipation, I guess.  I am also eager for it.  Eager and Afraid.  Does that make any sense???

No comments:

Post a Comment