Thursday, October 15, 2009

Implementation

I had my first Maintenance Spanking last night.   We have recently obtained a bunch of new implements varying from a new flogger, to new canes, to a new loopy johnny.  My HOH gave my bottom a taste of everything last night so that I would know which implements to fear the most.  He also inserted the ginger root for 4 minutes.  It was horrible.  He warned me that ginger root punishments could last up to 20 minutes.  That fear is a real deterrance to behave, I will tell you. 

He took very good care of me after my discipline.  We had sex twice last night and both times were fantastic.  I felt very loved and seure. 

This morning I felt the sting of the spanking on my bottom while I was in the shower.  I have been wanting him to come home and touch me sooo badly.  I feel obedient and eager to do my chores to please him.  I still feel awkward calling him Sir at certain times, but at ease with it at others.  During intercourse last night it felt very natural. 

We are off to a running start!

1 comment: