Monday, October 19, 2009

Residuals from the Wedding Weekend

So my husband was in a wedding this weekend.  It was crazy hectic.  He was gone all day on Friday and Saturday which left me to run all of the "wedding prep" errands and get the two kids dressed and ready (ages 3 & 5) for the weekend's activities.  I felt like I was a  chicken, running around with my head cut off.  It was crazy.  I thought I handled things well, though.  We were always on time, presentable, smiling.  I did have one slip up on Saturday morning.  My HOH had called about 10 minutes after he had walked out of the door to apologize for not giving me a preemptive spanking to help motivate me to stay on my best behavior for the rest of the weekend.  I was frazzled, trying to herd the kids, when he called and was pretty annoyed at his reasons for making me drop everything and run to get the phone.  I was angry and hung up on him.  Well, I said good-bye and the conversation was pretty much over, but it was disrespectful nonetheless. 

With the wedding going into the wee hours of morning and festivites continuing on through Sunday morning, we were exhausted.  Incident forgotten?  No.  My HOH sent me an e-mail this morning giving me detailed  instructions on what I am to do tonight after the children go to bed.  I am to strip and await inspection in the bedroom.  (I had laser hair removal this morning- legs, underarms, and full bikini- he wants to see the results).  Then I am to strip him and give him a massage with massage oil.  The massage should have a "happy ending".  Then I am to warm up the shower and bring him in and wash off all of the massage oil.  Then I am to pick the implement I feel like I have earned and lay face down on the bed, awaiting my spanking.

I guess I am happy that he didn't let the incident slide.  I will try to follow his orders as he wishes.  I will let you know.  I am being beckoned right now to put the kids to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment