Monday, October 19, 2009

The Massage for The Master

I did as I was told and I feel very good about it.  I gave my HOH a nice, relaxing massage with a Happy Ending.  I then washed him and dried him.  I picked the ping pong paddle for my spanking and I was very obedient and did not struggle.  I accepted my spanking in a very submissive manner.  My HOH told me that he forgave me.  He licked me and pampered me for his own enjoyment and we made love. 

This time everything feels so different.  It feels more real, a way of life, as opposed to a game with sporatic rules.  The consistency is key, I know.  I feel very loved and cherished.  My HOH even made me chocolate chip pancakes later in the evening.  It is a wonderul feeling to be taken care of so much.  I just want to please him more. 

I know I probably lost a lot of followers going so long without updating.  Is anybody still out there?

1 comment:

  1. I'm here!! Although not a follower for long I seek your advice & info on my new journey!! Plz help!! How do I get him to be "consistant"?? I'm so strong willed and buck him when I think he's not making the right decisions. I want discipline but he's so flexy on rules and guidelines!! What can I do to put a backbone in him? Make him put his foot down and put me in place? Your response is very much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete