Friday, May 29, 2009

Belted in the Garage

I just got belted in the garage for disrespect. I deserved it. He told me that I have a discipline spanking coming to me tonight- I deserve that too.

I have been feeling snarky all day. I was lazy this morning, not wanting to get out of bed. I came downstairs and the dog had pooped in the hearth room. I took them outside and nearly got my arm pulled off when they charged the neighbor’s dog. I put them in the basement, which smells like dog shit as well. I didn’t even look for it downstairs because I was so damn irritated with them. My kids are fighting. It is just one of those days. So when my HOH called, I was not in a good place.

Also, for the first time this week, I didn’t get a preemptive spanking in the morning. My HOH has also pushed off the Maintenance Spanking that was supposed to happen Wednesday, was pushed to Thursday, but still hasn’t happened. He is under a lot of stress with work and has been up late preparing for that. I don't know if any of tha contributed to my mood today or not.

Anyway, I was very short with him on the phone. He had called to say that he was coming home before his big deposition in order to get a quick kiss and some support and confidence. The phone conversation was basically me spilling all of the crap that I had been dealing with so far today. Then, to add insult to injury, I was snappy with him and very disrespectful. I basically hung up on him. He called back to tell me that he was coming home for one minute and to meet him in the garage. I knew that I was going to get punished.

When I met him outside I really struggled with my submission. I really wanted to argue with him. I felt that he was only using LDD when it suited him because he hasn’t been consistent with his discipline. I think that the too lenient treatment this week has made me uncertain as to whether he can thoroughly carry me through this lifestyle in order to make it beneficial in the long term.

It was difficult to keep quiet. In fact, at one point he said to me “Are you really going to argue with me about this right now?” After that, I kept my mouth shut. He told me to drop my pants and bend over the car. He took off his belt and spanked me enough to leave a lasting sting. Afterwards I apologized for my behavior and kissed him. He told me that I would be getting a discipline spanking tonight and that I needed to change my behavior or I would be grounded from going out with my girlfriend. I said okay. He left to go take his deposition.

When I came inside I immediately went upstairs and cleaned up the mess the kids had made. Then I sat down to journal. I guess I really needed that. I feel more focused on the things I need to do today. I also feel very remorseful for the way I treated him on the phone. He is under s great deal of stress and I am contributing to it. I am supposed to be his safe haven to relieve tension, not force more upon him. I hope the rest of his day goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment