Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emotional Triggers

So I had my first discipline punishment tonight. I submitted, it was un pleasant. I thanked him with oral afterwards. I was then told to spend the next few hours cleaning the master bedroom and bath without my ipod or television to make up for the time I spent on the computer. I did this. He went downstairs to exercise.
After punishment, I am finding that I am in adoration of my HOH. Complete adoration. I can’t get enough of him. So when he came back upstairs, I was very touchy feely with him. But his behavior greatly confused me. First he said that I had an attitude and that I was slipping back into bad behavior. I was a little annoyed at all of the cleaning I had been doing an him saying to me that it didn’t look like I had done much. I reigned it in- I honestly didn’t realize I was being snippy. He reminded me to be submissive and I went right back into adoration mode. Then he just snapped and told me essentially to back off and stop trying to get into his pants. I literally shut down. I felt rejected, yes, but it felt like so much more than that. I completely cut off, like all of the ardor I had just a moment ago was chopped away. He knew I shut down. I told him that I didn’t know what he wanted, first I was too snarky, then I was too touchy. Too cold, then too hot, then too cold again. He tried to make amends, but I just can’t even be with him right now. I didn’t want to argue, I didn’t know what to even say. I can barely identify it.
The way I am processing it is that when I submit myself to his discipline, it opens up such deep emotions, not surface emotions, but deep seeded ones that are only beginning to formulate within me. I need him afterwards in such a raw way. He refused me. I felt betrayed. I felt wounded. Used. Justified or not, it is how I felt. How I still feel.
I know we need to work through this. We are new to this lifestyle and neither one of us really knows our guidelines as of yet. He needs leniency as a HOH. It is new that I didn’t retaliate and try to hurt him, as I would have in the past. I don’t know what exactly held me back. Either I was afraid of being punished, or afraid that we would stop LDD, or break from it. I don’t know. I think I need some time to reflect on it. Emotional submission begins? Who knows. I wish knew somebody who lived this lifestyle. I would love to talk to another LDD wife. I feel like we are going blind here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My HOH and I are newer to the DD lifestyle. We are having much success with it. I just wanted to let you know that some of the issues you are having will take time to work out. DO NOT give up trying and more importantly do not skimp on communication with your HOH. Reading each others blog is a good idea, but talking to each other and figuring things out is one of the most important parts of DD. You must do what is right for you as a couple. Mr Loving DD has some good ideas, but do not take his advice too literally. Make it work for you. This is kind of a long comment and I really meant to be encouraging...I hope it came off that way. I have been enjoying reading your blog....reminds me of when we were starting out. Good luck. I'll keep an eye on your blog. If you ever want to trade emails and 'talk', let me know...somehow. I am very fierce about my privacy so I do not publish my email, but I do enjoy talking to other couples about DD.

    ReplyDelete