Friday, June 19, 2009

Accountability Part 2

So I e-mailed my list to my HOH. When he came home he told me to go upstairs and prepare for my maintenance. It really ended up being a combination of maintenance and punishment for falling behind in all of my duties, and for treating him with a lack of respect.
I was told to strip and lay face down across the bed. We discussed each point and what I needed to do in order to improve. I was then to write lines (varying from 5-20) for each item. He spanked me throughout the process. When we got to the items about my HOH and showing him the proper respect and devotion, he used figging, in addition to spanking. We had never used figging before and I must say that it is an intense experience. I wrote extremely fast.

He held me afterwards and I thanked him. As part of my punishment, he took me from behind- with warming lube. Later that night, he pleasured me.

I am still getting my morning preemptive spanking followed by sex. Things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment