Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back on Track

Friday night my HOH came up to me and simply told me to go upstairs. I complied. I had a 30 minute spanking. It was very therapeutic. We cuddled afterwards, talked, and reconnected. We exchanged oral and made love. Saturday the kids slept out and we went on a date. It was very nice. This morning I had another maintenance spanking before we made love. We talked about what we both wanted from each other and what we needed. I will continue to get preemptive spankings in the morning and each night after the kids go to bed. For the most part, they will be reminder spankings to help keep me focused. Hopefully, I will not need a harsh punishment discipline.

So, we are back on track. We are in a good place together. Ah, the ups and downs…. Thanks to Claire for your website recommendations and to Ali for your wonderful insights! It is so comforting to know that you are out there and understand all of these emotions. It’s nice to not be alone in going through all of this. We don’t know anybody who uses DD in their lives and it isn’t the type of thing you bring up randomly at dinner. Having some support has been wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeeet! Every day is a new day together! And one good thing about spanking is that if you're lucky, there's sex too! Even when the sex is about your HOH being dominant, it's still awesome!

    ReplyDelete