Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I had a very light preemptive this morning. He was running late for work so I didn’t get my sex. I have been thinking about it all day long and I don’t know if that’s really a positive or a negative… I took both kids to the mall. We met a friend of mine and her three kids. It was controlled chaos. Taking five kids to lunch should merit a reward.

Watching them five of them on the playground was so stressful. One would always be hiding behind something. It is the type of thing that frays your nerves. It was 1,2,3,4,5. Look- 1,2,3,4,5. 1,2,3,4… where the fuck…. 5!!! Dear Lord. I hate the mall playground. Then they rode the merry go round. It would have made more sense to simply buy a merry go round for the house. For the price that I paid for each kid to ride one time, the purchase would have paid for itself.

We didn’t get home until after 2pm. I am completely exhausted. I still need to make dinner and clean the kitchen and family room. My daughter is asking for Chinese food already. Maybe she can convine her father. I support her choice, that's for sure.

I was supposed to clean out the pantry today as well. I don’t know if I can do it. I hope it is alright to push it off until tomorrow. I am struggling to stay awake. I have a massage tonight and I am so excited. Even though my hubby has established himself as the HOH, he still pampers me. I love it. I just hope I don’t fall asleep during my massage… I am falling asleep right now.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that got published! And now I don't have time to respond. I'll try and do it later.

    ReplyDelete