Friday, June 19, 2009

I feel like I need to be punished. I am supposed to be keeping track of all of my expenses in a notebook and I have really gotten behind in it. I keep meaning to make it a priority, but it keeps slipping my mind. Being aware of the money I spend is an issue I need to work on and I have been negligent in my responsibilities. Rrrgh. Is it weird that I feel like I should be punished for this? I don’t know. I just feel like I should own up to it, I guess.

You would think after my punishment a few nights ago that I would have gotten on top of this... it has been a crazy week. That's not really an excuse, I just don't feel 100% focused.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Adores, Honesty with your HOH is a big issue. Are you supposed to be telling him about this? Can you both discuss a better, easier way for you to stay on top of this? Will a spanking help you get focused? It's not weird to feel guilty about something and feel the need for punishment. It sure happens to me, even when I might dread the actual spanking. Hope things improve next week!! Meow

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad i found your blog. We're new to all of this and reading about others and their experiences is really helpful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you probably should.

    Welcome to blogging!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just found your blog and am enjoying reading about your journey within LDD.
    It can become frustrating and hard at times, especially when you feel like you need something but aren't getting it.

    I think sometimes one of the biggest problems within DD can be consistency, and then lack of open communication.

    If you feel you need to be spanked, maybe you could approach your HOH and talk to him about it. Tell him you feel you messed up, and that you need to be disciplined for it?!

    A spanking may not be working also as a punishment for this indiscretion? Nail biting is something I am trying to get over at the moment, and spanking isn't working as a threat or punishment - therefore I am going to have to approach my hubby soon for a new approach...

    Therefore just talk to him about it and remember you never fail - you may make mistakes, but you can never fail.

    Hope your hip and leg feels better soon!

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that!!!!! Since my Dom has only just found out about my financial situation...I'm guessing I'm going to be in your shoes soon!

    ReplyDelete