Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I baked a cake???

Yes, it is true. I actually baked a cake. Me, who has always been the anti-cook, spent the afternoon baking with my kids the other day. My HOH was thrilled when he came home to the smell of a freshly baked cake. Something must be working.

My daily preemptives have been effective to keep me in line. For the most part they are light, mostly just reminders that he is committed to LDD. Although today I do feel a little snarky. I might need a longer Maintenance before this weekend. We'll see. I haven't needed to be punished all week so far, so that's an improvement. Either I am getting better or my HOH is getting lax. I guess we'll have to see what the rest of the week entails.

I need to get going. I want the house ready when my HOH gets home. I just wanted to check in adn let you all know how we are doing. I know I am still sassy with my HOH and I need to work on that. I still don't know my boundaries when it comes to that. At what point am I being disrespectful as opposed to sarcastic. Is sarcasm not aloud anymore? He's had to tell me to watch my mouth, which sometimes pisses me off. I want to say, "really?" I haven't been disciplined for it so it is a little confusing... acceptable or not?

I also started my period yesterday and am horny as hell. We had sex yesterday beforehand. I have gotten used to the spanking/sex combo and not getting it this morning has been causing all sorts of havoc within me today!

3 comments:

  1. You asked if your responses to your HOH were acceptable or not because you're having difficulty distinguishing between sarcasm and respect. Your HOH has the answer to that and really, so do you. If he calls you on it you should show your respect for him by not doing it again. If you truly didn't mean it disrespectfully, apologize and change your tone. If you don't, he won't feel your respect. If there is no respect, there consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you gave up on brutal punishments, they aren't necessary. LDD should be something that can be enjoyed not dreaded because he is going to punish you with annal or leave bruises.
    I am usually spanked daily but not hard, I don't know if you would call them maintenence but my husband has discovered I almost never need punishment spankings when I get daily spankings. I like being spanked every day, it helps me feel connected and secure with my husband but again these are not hard spankings. If I have done something that needs correction the spanking might be just a bit harder or an imiplement I don't like might be used but it's never severe. Spankings are never anything that makes me not be able to sleep at night.

    I'm glad things are going better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've finally had a chance to catch up on your posts from the beginning. I like that you're writing about your positive and negative feelings about DD. We, too started by reading the LDD site, but have looked around the internet and read a lot of other stuff, too. Each couple has to "write their own book" when it comes to DD. We incorporate moderately hard spankings as often as possible to keep our roles within the relationship fresh for us. We've only been doing DD since January, but are empty-nesters so don't deal with the same issues that you have. I'll be following your blog and welcome you to read as many other sites as possible to understand the wide variety of DD lifestyle that are out there. Meow

    ReplyDelete